Leah, Kurt and Karter

Welcome to our family blog!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mothers 911

Yesterday had to be one of the worst days ever for me as a mother. I went downtown to see my mum at her work. When Karter, Mika and I walked back to the car and I buckled him in I layed the keys down beside the carseat. I closed the door and some how the door locked with the alarm on. So there I stood downtown beside my car with my 3 yr old and dog locked inside. I tried to get him to unbuckle himself so he could unlock the door but he couldnt. At this time I was in tears. This old man tried to help me so I asked him to stand with the car while I ran back to mums work. She called BCAA for us and they told me they could have a town truck there in 15 mins. They were there in less than 5. In the middle of waiting 2 other guys tried to help me by using a coat hanger. It didnt work but the town truck got there by the time they got it into the car. It was a crappy experiance one I hope to never experiance again! I felt so stupid! A man walked past me and said Wow! I've never seen this happen for real only on t.v. That made me feel better!!! :P A leason well learnt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment