Leah, Kurt and Karter

Welcome to our family blog!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

JOB!!!!

I got a job! Not a big job but still something that will pay at the end of every month. I am going to be doing the cashing out and banking for 2 stores owned by some friends of the family. I am super excited. Tonight was my first night on my own and it went well. I'm excited to see how this helps out our family. :D

Also, I opened a tax free intrest building bank account last week to start saving. Kurt and I have no savings and this is going to be the best way becuase we cant spend unless we go to the bank. So now we can put away a little something. I also opend a savings account for my 3 yr old son. So all his money he gets for gifts and that can be saved instead of buying toys and junk. He has so much of that already. So glad were starting to make some smart grown up choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment