Leah, Kurt and Karter

Welcome to our family blog!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy One Year Anniversary!!


So it was our one year today..but 6 and a half in total. Seems like yesterday we were planning the wedding. Time goes by so fast! Its been a couple months since I have blogged been busy I guess... or lazy! haha!!

Karter had his 4th birthday party at the end of May. It was a transformers party. We had 30 people at our house. Eighteen of them were children. It was an amazing day and he was soo happy!!!

The last couple months have been good. Karter took soccor in May. He did not like it at all! Would not get invloved with the children or team. So I think were going to try baseball next year. Hes got an awesome throw! I signed Karter up for preschool in April for this September. He'll be going Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 12:15 to 2:45. Hes looking forward to it. When I took him there to sign him up it was a fight to leave. He was having fun with the other kids. We took a weekend trip to Vancouver. Me, Angela and Karter! I really wanted to take him to the zoo and aquarium. We stayed in White Rock and went to the beach a few times. He loved it!! It was a great trip. I am hoping to head back to the coast at the end of July. This month has gone by so fast. Can't believe July will be here in a week. Kurt turns 25 on the 3rd. So thats a little into our last couple months. The big things that have happend! I really need to write more. I was looking at past posts and enjoying them. Its nice seeing reading about our events in out life. So I am going to try to write in and least once a week. Well its 1am and bedtime. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment