Leah, Kurt and Karter

Welcome to our family blog!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Long time!


Well its been over a month. Haven't seemed to make time this month. A few things have happend. I got into a car accident a few weeks ago. Nothing to bad. I was turning onto the high way. The car in front of me was stopped...I stopped! They went to go so I went to go and when I looked to see if it was clear they had stopped again and I banged into the back of them. They had a little bump. My bumper was ripped off and the lights smashed out. They had our car in the repair shop for a week and a hlaf. I got a rental car. 2008 Toyota Yaris .. very different to drive than my 92 Honda Accord. Everything is fixed now and ok.

We had a good easter dinner with my family. Mom, Grams, Kurt, Karter, Riley and me. It was very nice! I love family dinners. I wish we had more other than holidays. Kurts parents came to town yesterday to stay the night and fly out to Ottawa today. They are going to visit Carilynn (Kurts sister) and her husband Luther. They are gone for 13 days. Hope they have fun. I hope we can go someday.

Kurt and I are still doing what we always do. He works and I am home with Karter. I am working closing up the stores for Lionel when hes out of town. Tomorrow and Saturday I am babysitting their kids. Morning till night..5 kids!! Going to be a long day.

Well I am going to start posting more again. Hope everyone is still taking the time to look at our blog.

1 comment:

  1. You are very busy! Glad to hear that the car accident was not too permanent. Good luck babysitting.

    ReplyDelete