Leah, Kurt and Karter

Welcome to our family blog!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dentist

So today was a good day. Karter decided to start our day at 4AM once again. Why I don't know! We tried to get some more sleep in before my friend dropped her two kids off for me to babysit. They arrived at 11:30. So I spent my afternoon with a 2 year old, 3 year old and 4 year old. Which was good! Karter had a good time. Than at 4PM Karter had his second dentist appointment ever! I took him this time because daddy had a rough time last time. He didn't want to go threw that again. We arrived and Karter played shy. Which is very uncommon for him. After some serious coaxing with the promise of a PRIZE at the end he finally jumped in that big chair and opened his mouth to let them take a good look. Everything turned out to be great. I was so proud of him. He got his prize and he was so happy. We headed home and spent the evening relaxing. I took Karter to bed and read him Transformers. The same book I have been reading him every night since he got it for christmas. He loves it! Now it is 12:30AM and I am going to head to bed! Hopfully have a good sleep and see my child at 8AM instead of 4AM... Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Glad the Dentist went well. Joshua has his first one on the 2nd of february.. I am hoping to be able to snap some pics of him in the chair with my phone:) Hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete