Leah, Kurt and Karter

Welcome to our family blog!

Monday, January 18, 2010

EnergyPlex

Well this is my first time blogging. I'm not really sure what I am supposed to say or do. I guess just write about my day.

Well today started at 6AM when I took my husband to work so I could have the car threw the day. Than at 9AM I peeled my eyes open to really start my day. Got ready to take my son to the energyplex. This massive jungle gym indoors. Which was awesome! He ran around for 2 hours. Played with lots of his little friends while I sat and chatted with the other moms. Than we headed over to my grandma for lunch and a vist. It was nice! After a long morning I figured I would go home to have rest only to find my husband was ready to be picked up from work. Back into the car we go. Once we finally got home and dinner was started I got to have a "time out". We ate our dinner and than my lovely husband cleaned up for me. I am very lucky to have married someone who actually does housework. Than after a low key evening we put our son to bed. I spend the rest of my evening knitting and my hubby went to bed early. Not and overly eventful day but a good one. Now it is 12AM and I must head to bed. Good night!

3 comments:

  1. I love the energy plex, but I am too worried to let joshua go play by himself.. I always have to go with him and my knees hurt really bad after..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. right on Leah :) joels Family have a Family blog and we also have a hiking blog, its a great way to share things with friends and family :)
    this is Laura by the way lol i'm not sure if it'll show up as me or kat woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I love the energyplex last time we went chris and Adam got chased by random kids.. And me and Brittany played with the kids crawling through the jungle gym... the kids loved it so did I

    ReplyDelete