Leah, Kurt and Karter

Welcome to our family blog!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Juice Plus

So our weekend has been good! We went to a Juice Plus confrence today. It was really good! It got Kurt excited about the business. Which is really great becuase he hasn't been supportive of it. I think with him working the business end of it and me doing the product end we can do really well. Our next step is to start talking to everyone about the product. Its something I strongly believe in and know it has done amazing things for me. I hope that my family and friends get to see that. I'm really excited about this. It feels like a new step in our life to amaizng things! If anyone is intrested in knowing more just contact me. :D

I created a website the other day. Its called www.kidzstuff4sale.webs.com I have all my kids and adults clothes second hand on there. I am so excited to get it all done. I have alot to add and do before I can post it to the public but its looking good so far.

Well I'm going to go read and than hit the hay. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment